Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Me!

Hello there! this is me! I'm the owner of this Blog as I said earlier my Daddy teach me how to create and post in my Blog. I look like my father right I'm only 10 years old and I know how to blog already. I have a lot of friends coz I'm friendly to all hehehehe every week I'm going to the internet shop and practice my knowledge in computer, I play a lot especially in Pokemon, Ben 10, Need for Speed Underground, Grand Theft Auto, and other Internet Games.
Now I'm a Grade V Pupil at Binmaley Central I, Binmaley, Pangasinan. I'm gonna say Hi! to all my Auntie's and Auncle around the world. hehehehehe Hello! to all the people I've known and who know me.
You can also Check-Out my friendster account at friendster.com, my friendster is pdelacena@yahoo.com. before I end this presentation of mine I thanks all the people who support me and to all who's reading this Blog thank you and God Bless You All. Have a beautiful and wonderful day.
Noel Patrick C. Dela Cena

No comments:

Post a Comment