Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cutie Ate!

Is she's cutie? Most of the time she always want what I want hehehehe We always share everything toys, food, and others because if we dont our father will get mad. her name is Josephine Mae C. Dela Cena she's already a high school student at Binmaley Catholic School and for sure sooner or later she will have her own blogspot. I will link her blogspot if she has already. She always play her clay, she will get mad if you touch her clay and damage even a small one but she's lovely, I love my Ate she help me sometimes in my project especially when it comes to drawing. I know how to draw I have a good hand in drawing but my Ate is a very good. You can visit her in her friendster you can see her friendster under my account. That's my Ate Josephine, I love you ate don't get mad at me if I post you in my blog hehehehe you can post me too if you have one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment